Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why isn't my ad up yet?
Your ad (profile) is approved before becoming visible to others. This takes up to a maximum of 24 hours but is usually no more than 10 minutes. The profiles are approved by a team of administrators working 24 x 7.
2. I'm new to swinging, how do I get into the scene?
The best way to get into the scene is to respond to a profile or create a profile of your own. That's what this site is all about! As this question often comes from single males let me offer some direct advice to that group - try responding first to the profiles of Couples who are looking for single males - always be polite - make sure you have a nice profile created with photos showing your face as well as your body. Profiles with just cock shots will turn most people off from your profile and will not get you as many responses. If at first you don't succeed - try, try again. If someone says they are going to the Bermuda triangle for an extended holiday take the hint and move on to the next ad.
3. How do I start my own adult site?
First, you will need to give up all your other hobbies and interests. Maintaining a site is a lot of work which doesn't leave much time for other things. Remember that if you create a site that people like, they will be very demanding, and keep asking for more content.
We will build you an adult website, for further details go to https://ddproductions.ca .
4. I will be in the City on x day. Please send me details of clubs/parties.
All the information I have on house parties and commercial clubs is on the site "Clubs and Parties". If you have details about clubs or parties in your area please send them to me and I will add them to the site.
5. Please introduce me to Jane/Sue/Lynn etc.
We do not do personal introductions except between people we know, and who we think may get on well together.
6. I have had no responses to my profile - or no one responds to my system messages.
This site is a resource for swingers. We have no means by which to "make" people respond to profiles or to messages sent in response to an profile.
Men please be aware - couples and ladies who advertise for men get so many responses it is impossible for them to respond to all of them - To try and understand the problem I have been talking to a few of the new advertisers. They have told me that the response rate has been in excess of 500 emails a week. This means that to read the responses alone takes a very long time. If it takes one minute to read each mail, it takes more than eight hours to read 500 mails, and replying to them, even at 30 seconds a mail takes more than four hours.
Don't respond to profiles where you do not fit the criteria of the advertiser. You are wasting their time, your time, and clogging up the internet with hundreds of pointless emails.
Please read the etiquette section on this site.
7. Are my messages getting through to the other members?.
Yes. The message system is working. You can see if people have read you message by opening up the sent box and looking at the icons.
We cannot force people to reply, but your mail has reached their inbox, it may however be in their "Non matches" box, or you may have been a complete no match and they have deleted your message after looking at your profile.
8. My wife/husband is not keen on the idea of swinging, how can I persuade her/him?
You cannot without risking your marriage, talk about it, but don't push it. If it is not something you both want to do, don't do it - it will end in tears.
9. What is acceptable content?
It is easier to say what is not acceptable: this is our list, not a legal requirement, and may change over time depending on the feedback we get from our members
- No Children to be involved (a person under the legal age of consent) in any sex act or picture. (If we think a person looks under age we will not authorise the picture. If you want to prove that you are of legal age you can send us picture id (a passport) as proof of age/identity)
- No animals to be involved.
- No violence - pictures showing signs of spanking such as bruises, welts and bleeding are not legal to be published in the UK.
- No pix of scatt or pissing.
- No mention of Rape or sex under duress
We will always reserve the right to pull any profile or picture that we do not think fits in with the tone of the site.
10. What do I do at a swinging party?
Have a look at the information on the "Party Etiquette" page listed on the menu.